Order Online and Save $50.00! Get HelpBreeze HTML Help/JavaHelp Editions for only $199, a discount of more than 20% from the regular price of $249. This applies only to orders placed online.
Product InformationA free 14-day Trial of Version 2.0 is available here.
New features in this version include automated output in printed document format (for use as a hard copy manual or PDF file), optional integration with external HTML editors (such as Dreamweaver), report feature, and much more!
Now supports JavaHelp 1.1.3!
HelpBreeze HTML Help Edition and HelpBreeze JavaHelp Edition are powerful WYSIWYG authoring tools which are specifically designed for the new HTML-based online help standards:
- HTML Help is the next generation help system from Microsoft and is now the standard help system in Windows 98, Windows 2000/XP and Office 2000.
- JavaHelp is Sun's new cross-platform online help system which is expected to become the standard vehicle for delivering help for Java applications.
Both tools are hosted by the same easy-to-use visual environment and are included together in the download package. Download
your free trial copy now!
- A powerful but easy-to-use WYSIWYG HTML editor for developing help content. Or if you prefer, HelpBreeze will integrate with a 3rd party HTML editor (Dreamweaver, Front Page, etc.).
- Full access to the HTML source code (i.e. HTML tags).
- Drag and drop table of contents and index creation and maintenance.
- Complete project management features automatically handle the creation and maintenance of all the files required for a working HTML Help or JavaHelp system.
- Test/Preview mode lets you test your help system from within the editing environment.
- Compile (HTML Help) or build index keywords and run the JAR compressor (JavaHelp) from within the authoring environment.
- Automatically create printed documentation (for use as a manual or PDF file) from the topics in your help project (New in Version 2.0).
- Easily import existing HTML content.
- Generates map files for linking the online help to applications.
- HelpBreeze HTML Help Edition works directly with Visual Basic 6.0 to make adding HTML Help to VB applications easy.
- HelpBreeze HTML Help Edition includes preset style sheets so you can easily create online help systems that have the same look and feel Microsoft uses in its own online help.
- Visual tools for creating elements specific to each platform:
- HTML Help: Pop-ups, Expanding/Contracting Sections, etc.
- JavaHelp: Pop-up and Secondary Window lightweight components.