- Using HTML Help with Microsoft Access (see hhaccess.pdf attached below) - There are some basic problems with using HTML Help with Microsoft Access. This paper outlines what can be done. Note that these techniques can be used with most Microsoft Office products.
- Visual Basic/HTML Help Confusion in MSDN (see vbhhmsdn.pdf attached below) - While taking a look around the July 1999 MSDN when researching a particular email, I found some information in the the Visual Basic Concepts section which could lead to some confusion. In February 2003, the situation is still the same ...
- Correcting HTML Help-Based "What's This?" Help in Visual Basic 6 (see corwthh.pdf attached below) - What's This? popups have a tendency to popup behind the app on certain systems. This paper explains how to fix this problem.
- Click here (see hhpopups.zip attached below) to download sample code for the above paper.
- On Help Systems In General (see onhelp.pdf attached below) - From a simple history of help, to which help systems to use for which apps and users, to why help is needed, this is a short opinion.
Note: The above papers require Adobe Acrobat Reader be installed on your system. You can download the reader by clicking on the button below: